Is a way of intervening in organizations by relying on the collective intelligence, its positive experiences and its strengths in order to support groups in the change. The process revolves around the 4 Ds: Discover. To become. Decide. Deploy p>
Henry Mintzberg’s approach based on 90-minute reflective discussion modules. Facilitation approach that relies on a combination of brainstorming, training, support and empowerment among peers to bring out all the levers of success
Based on the research of Henri Lipmanowicz and Keith McCandless, this is a selection of 33 ways to facilitate work meetings in order to bring out creativity, participation and action.
Facilitation process using construction with Lego bricks to tackle complex and abstract challenges and make them concrete.
Process based on “Presencing, Presence + Sensing”, allowing to discover its blind spots, to put the human back in the center of the Work.
Approach to work on the leader’s ability and discipline to lead with full awareness and build on his strengths.
Professional co-development: “development approach for people who believe they can learn from each other in order to improve their practice. The reflection carried out, individually and in groups, is favored by a structured consultation exercise which deals with the problems currently experienced by the participants … “
Adrien PAYETTE, Claude CHAMPAGNE, PUQ, 1997
- Coaching for managers
- Team and group coaching
- Employer brand
- Performance evaluation management system
- Organizational alignment (values, mission, vision, strategy, SWOT)
- Employee engagement
- Meeting efficiency
- Effectiveness of the management committee
- Improved decision-making processes
- Appreciative approach
- Lego® Serious Play® method
- Coaching Ourselves – peer coaching groups
- Professional and managerial co-development groups
Interactive and dynamic
- Various subjects: future of work, implementation of change, diversity, inclusion and political skills